Thu, Mar 16|
Are you ready to take your acting skills to the next level? We're excited to announce a six-week acting class, Accessing Emotions, designed to help you tap into your emotions and bring depth and authenticity to your performances. For all aspiring young actors ages 9 to 12!
Time & Location
Mar 16, 2023, 6:00 PM – Apr 27, 2023, 7:30 PM
Louisville, 1320 E Washington St, Louisville, KY 40206, USA
About The Event
In this class, you'll learn techniques to access and express a range of emotions, from happiness and joy to anger and sadness. Our experienced instructors will guide you through exercises and scene work to help you develop your emotional intelligence and bring your characters to life.
Whether you're a beginner or have some experience under your belt, Accessing Emotions is the perfect opportunity to grow as an actor and develop your skills. You'll leave the class feeling confident and empowered to bring your emotions to the stage and screen.
Classes will be held once a week and will be limited to a small group of students to ensure individual attention and support. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up now and take the first step toward becoming a more confident and compelling performer!
- 6-week class designed for aspiring young actors ages 9 to 12
- Focuses on helping students access and express a range of emotions in their acting
- Taught by experienced instructors
- Limited to a small group of students to ensure individual attention and support
- Includes techniques and exercises to develop emotional intelligence and bring charactersto life
- Perfect for both beginners and experienced actors looking to grow and improve
- Classes held once a week on Thursday evenings
- Safe and supportive environment
- Compelling group work and individual exercises
- Utilizes real TV, film, and commercial scriptsBenefits of the Class:• Build confidence in accessing and expressing emotions on stage and screen • Develop emotional intelligence and bring authenticity and power to performances • Learn new acting techniques and skills • Receive individual attention and support from experienced instructors • Grow as an actor and take your performances to the next level
Registration is now open!Don't miss out on this great opportunity to delve into the world of acting and bring your emotions to life. Sign up today and get ready to take your performances to new heights!
WHEN: Thursdays; March 16, 23, 30 & April 13, 20, 27
***Please note: No class will be held on Thursday, April 6th***
TIME: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM LOCATION: Studio Nulu1320 East Washington St Louisville, KY 40206
REGISTRATION FEE: $250
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS:Neil Mulac (Owner, Everything Cinema Productions) is a professional actor, filmmaker, writer, and educator. He is an alumnus of the University of Louisville, where he studied Theatre and English. Neil has appeared in numerous plays, music videos, commercials, and film and television projects, including Hallmark's An Uncommon Grace, Paramount Plus's Mayor of Kingstown, award-winning short film Like Fiction, and the upcoming BET movie Dance For Me. Neil is also a founding member of the long-running comedy improv troupe, The Indicators, performing at many festivals and touring comedy clubs across the US. He has also co-hosted and instructed diverse acting classes and workshops, including Improv for Beginners, Audition Self- Taping for Beginners, Accessing Emotions, Intro to Commercial Voice-Over, Summer Comedy Camp, and more!
Sarah East (Owner, House Of Auditions) is a working actress, casting director, and member of the Screen Actors Guild. She's worked as an Audition Coordinator and Acting Coach with the area's largest talent agency and production companies for almost a decade, learning the casting process from the inside out. After graduating from The American Musical and Dramatic Academy in 2005, Sarah spent time in New York City performing sketch comedy and improv before moving to Louisville, where she's grown her theatrical and on-camera resume to include nearly 100 Co-Star, Spokesperson, and Principal credits in film/tv, commercial, and live shows. Sarah's work as a private acting coach has been credited with helping students and adults book on-camera roles in box office feature films, TV shows, and commercials.